What you’ll hear on this episode of Protect Your Practice.
- Securely storing patient information (inside & outside the clinic)
- De-identified health information: what, how and why?
- The new reality of mandatory breach reporting
- Breach #1: Specimen stolen from vandalized vehicle
- Breach #2: A garage break-in
- Breach #3: Personal information disclosed to family member
Meet Our Expert Guests
Rohit Joshi, CEO of Brightsquid Secure Communications Corp. Rohit has been working in software and digital security in North America for over 20 years. He is a privacy specialist, expert speaker, and lawyer with an extensive background in technology and compliance law.
Valerie Fleisch, Privacy Team Lead at Brightsquid, PhD, and privacy process expert.
Jen Kreiner, Privacy Advisor at Brightsquid with years of experience writing Privacy Impact Assessments for clinics.
Connect with Brightsquid
Subscribe to Protect Your Practice, brought to you by Brightsquid on iTunes, Google Podcasts, or Spotify.