- Dr. Roxanne Goldade
HELP PATIENTS SHOW UP PREPARED:
• Connected directly to your EMR and automatically triggered by your schedule.
• Easy-to-learn interface so anyone can set up reminders in minutes.
• Customize content and timing by appointment type with an unlimited number of reminder flows.
• SMS and email reminders included.
• Secure landing page for each appointment can present private details including forms and attachments.
• Patients can confirm or decline an appointment with one click.
•COVID-19 screening questionnaires can be included, staff are notified when patients fail screening.
Watch the video below to learn how pediatrician Dr. Goldade implemented Brightsquid Secure Appointment Reminders, why the service is simpler than other options she has tried, and how it made her staff happier.
Send up to 1,000 appointment reminders by email and/or SMS each month for just $100 when you add reminders to your existing Brightsquid account.
Add as many 1,000 reminder bundles as your clinic needs.
For privacy reasons, standard medical appointment reminders aren’t able to include details about a patient’s upcoming appointment beyond date and time - anything else can be considered protected information. Using Brightsquid Secure Appointment Reminders, you can send patients important forms and details that increase on-time appointments while reducing administrative contact.
Here's a short list of what clinics include:
• New patient onboarding forms
• Patient history questionnaire
• Complaint details questionnaire
• Appointment instructions
• Cancelation policy
• Check-in policy
• Mask policy
• Guest policy
• Directions and parking instructions