What you’ll hear on this episode of Protect Your Practice.
- What does curiosity have to do with patient safety?
- Understanding collection, use, and disclosure regulations in your clinic
- Why prevention is better than cure when dealing with cyber threats
- Breach #1: Clinic staff looked up all female members of church community in Netcare
- Breach #2: Clinic loses 90% of patient data after suffering a ransomware attack
- Breach #3: Clinic website infected by ransomware
Meet Our Expert Guests
Rohit Joshi, CEO of Brightsquid Secure Communications Corp. Rohit has been working in software and digital security in North America for over 20 years. He is a privacy specialist, expert speaker, and lawyer with an extensive background in technology and compliance law.
Ingrid Ruys, Privacy Officer and owner of RJK General Services Ltd. With over 30 years of experience working in privacy in Alberta and beyond, Ingrid is a leading authority on privacy, security, IT, and compliance.
Pierre Fournier, the Dentist Advisor. With a combined 15 years of past business experience and over 18 years of wealth management skills, Pierre helps healthcare professionals with financial/business planning and risk management.
Connect with Brightsquid
Subscribe to Protect Your Practice, brought to you by Brightsquid on iTunes, Google Podcasts, or Spotify.