Starting April 1, every Secure-Mail message you send increases your chances of winning a $6,000 spa day for your clinic.
Last year Secure-Mail users hit the impressive target of one million messages.
This year, we’ve set the goal of reaching two million messages.
When you send a Secure-Mail message instead of dialling a fax, stuffing a letter, calling a courier, or even leaving a voicemail, you’ll get one step closer to winning a $6,000 spa day and one of 40 $100 pizza lunches! All you have to do to activate the prize is help us get to two million messages by the end of December 31, 2019.
Here’s how it works:
- Every 100 Secure-Mail messages your clinic sends earns one entry in the draw for a $6,000 spa day if we get to two million messages in 2019.
- Between now and then, the first 40 clinics to send 2,000 messages will receive a $100 pizza gift card.
Here’s how to get your message count up:
Invite your colleagues and patients and get all of your staff set up with an account.
- Send referrals, treatment plans, appointment reminders, insurance claims and more, securely, quickly and efficiently.
- Securely request and send patient information, like x-rays and test results, across facilities, and consequently share this information with patients.
- Shared clinic inbox can be used for managing patient communications much more efficiently and effectively than phone.
- Use read receipts to improve clinic workflow and patient outcomes.
Spa contest update:
- Currently, there are 358 clinics have ballots in the draw
- The top sending clinic has over 70 ballots
- 331 clinics have almost 10 ballots
Login and start hitting your send button, saving you time and money, and getting you closer to a day of pampering with every message sent!
We’re already close to 1.2 million messages. We can easily break two million if every clinic with a Brightsquid Secure-Mail account sends 100 messages this year.
If your clinic is ready to start using boosting efficiency and security with Secure-Mail, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a demonstration or online training.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.